Photography by Minh Cao of Du Soleil Photographie
One of my go-to cocktails is a Moscow Mule. They are refreshing, light and with so many varieties can be reasonless. One day while walking through Target, buying things I truly didn’t need, I came across Sipp, a line of sparking mixers in unique flavors. It wasn’t until further research I discovered they are based only 20 minutes away from #PatriciasPalace in Downingtown, PA. Not only are they local and delicious, they are also organic which is why they have quickly rose to the top of my list.
Today I’m sharing a version of a fall Moscow Mule that is perfect for Thanksgiving made with Sipp’s Ginger Blossom.
- 4 oz of Sipp Ginger Blossom
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of cranberries
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- Crushed Ice
- Fill Moscow Mule mug to brim with crushed ice
- Pour 1 1/2 oz of vodka (I used Tito’s) over crushed ice
- Pour 4 oz of Sipp Ginger Blossom into mug
- Cut lime in half and squeeze 1 half of the lime into cocktail
- Garnish with the other lime half and cranberries