Photography by Minh Cao of Du Soleil Photographie
Now that Thanksgiving is over we can officially go in full speed ahead Christmas mode, right? Today I’m sharing another festive cocktail with Sipp. This one is super simple (there’s only 2 ingredients) but what really matters is the presentation.
Get ready to blow your friend’s minds at your next holiday party with a cocktail in a Christmas ornament!
- Clear Christmas ornament (I suggest a plastic one but you could use glass too)
- 4 oz chilled Sipp’s Mojo Berry
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- Festive straw
- Take your metal ornament top off
- Pour 1 1/2 oz of vodka into ornament
- Pour 4oz of Sipp Mojo Berry into ornament
- Add a festive straw to sip with (or should I say Sipp with)
Note: Serve immediately as you cannot fit ice into the ornament, hence why the Sipp mixer should be chilled ahead. You can also top off your drink with a dash of bubbly.